Union Mock Draft

The NFL draft is one of the most exciting times of the year for football fans. Every year they are on the edge of their seats to see who their favorite team is going to draft. This year the first round of the first 1-32 picks will be televised primetime on NFL network on May 8.

There have been plenty of mock drafts that have been put out by different NFL sports analysis, here is my opinion on who should choose who in this year NFL draft in May.
1.Houston Texans -Johnny Manziel (Why not Manziel’s home state take a chance on him for the first pick exciting player tickets sales would sky rocket)
2.St. Louis Rams-Greg Robinson( reminds me of rams all time great Orlando Pace almost exact physic and Sam Bradford need protection on his blindside)
3.Jacksonville Jaguars
Teddy Bridgewater (Jags need a QB why not take a home state guy also tickets will sky-rocket)
4.Cleveland BrownsJadeveon Clowney( Clowney drops to Cleveland as much needed player who will make an immediate impact and will be state biggest star since Lebron James)
5.Oakland Raiders– Khalil Mack ( Mack, a Florida kid from small school Buffalo, would get to be in California . And he would be getting paid now and would make a huge impact on the terrible Raiders Defense)
.
6.Atlanta Falcons– Jake Matthews( The Falcons — and Matt Ryan, especially — need to find a left tackle who can block.
7.Tampa Bay Buccaneers– Blake Bortles ( Bucs need a QB that can be ready first day and Bortles is the best Qb left in the Draft)
8.Minnesota Vikings– Aaron Donald( Viks need someone who can dominate at the line of scrimmage, haven’t had that since John Randle)
9.Buffalo Bills– Sammy Watkins ( Would surprise the Bills thats he is still on the board one of the best overall players in the draft)
1
0.Detroit Lions– Justin Gilbert (
Gilbert is best corner in draft. If Lions agree, they take him because they need a good CB)
11.Tennessee Titans– Anthony Barr( The Titans could use a pass-rushing outside linebacker, and Barr would fill that need.)
12.New York Giants– Taylor Lewan(The Giants’ O-line was terrible in 2013, and Lewan should help in that regard)
13.St. Louis Rams– Ha Ha Clinton- Dix( Janoris Jenkins and Ha Ha Clinton- Dix would be a backfield mix to perfect)
14.Chicago Bears– Timmy Jernigan ( Would add some bulk to the
weak interior of the bears)
15.Pittsburgh Steelers– Darqueze Dennard (at 5’11 200LBS Dennard is most physical corner in draft, meaning he should fit in with Steelers, who have aging CBs)
16.Dallas Cowboys– Kony Ealy( can play inside and outside on the line and would be a good replacement of Demarcus Ware)
17.Baltimore Ravens– Calvin Pryor(
Pairing Pryor with Matt Elam, The Ravens would have some big hitters at safety, that’s for sure.
18.New York Jets– Mike Evans( a must need for the jets who needs a Wr)
19.Miami Dolphins– Zack Martin(
Miami is in the midst of rebuilding its O-line and Martin could start at LT, RT or either guard spot
20.Arizona Cardinals– Bradley Roby( Roby potentially would give the Cardinals one of the best CB duos in league pairing with Patrick Peterson.)
21.Green Bay Packers– Eric Ebron( Packs need someone with a big body and speed as an Wr)
22.Philadelphia Eagles– Marqise Lee(
The Eagles need a playmaker on the outside to replace DeSean Jackson.)
23.Kansas City Chiefs– Brandin Cooks ( The Chiefs are another team looking for WR help)
24.Cincinnati Bengals– Ryan Shazier ( Shazier has speed to burn and could be a special playmaker in the Bengals’ aggressive scheme.
25.San Diego Chargers– Kyle Fuller (Best Db left on the draft board to fill chargers struggling defensive passing game.)
26.Cleveland Browns– Derek Carr(
The Browns get their quarterback. His learning curve would be eased with pro-bowl receiver Gordon)
27.New Orleans Saints– Cj Mosley( a thumper at inside ‘backer in their 3-4. He’s the best ILB in this draft)
28.Carolina Panthers– Kelvin Benjamin( Kelivin and Cam Newton= big numbers and tickets sales going up, plus replaces Steve Smith.)
29.New England Patriots– Louis Nix( Vince Wilfork is getting old, Nix can learn from Wilfork and develop into a great player.)
30.San Francisco 49ers– Jason Verrett(
The 49ers let Carlos Rogers go in free agency, and Verrett can fill that void.)
3
1.Denver Broncos– Xavier Su’A-Filo( Su’a-Filo is best true guard in draft and would end any concerns about position.)
32.Seattle Seahawks– Ra’Shede Hageman ( has potential to become a star and the Seahawks have nothing to lose with this pick coming off a championship year.)